Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

Rear Discs off colour

If you have a Technical Question about your Toyota RAV4 or other SUV then this is the place to post it in!
Forum rules
Please note all information is provided with good intention, but provided as is, with no guarantee given or implied.

You should make you own investigations and validation of information and the RAV4 Drivers Club will not be held responsible for any errors and incidents due to information provided here

Work Safely and within your own capabilities and experience

Re: Rear Discs off colour

PostPosted by northern_lad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Right Don,
I’ve got my cap on back to front and have been ripping it around our avenue, the neighbours are now complaining about a boy racer pensioner in a white RAV but my discs are becoming shiny.

Will take advantage of ECP’s 37% off offer and get come new pads. It will be cheaper than burning rubber and diesel.

Keith
northern_lad
'100 Club' Member
'100 Club' Member

Primary Vehicle: 4.4
Year: 2013
Trim Level: ICON
Fuel Type: Diesel

Re: Rear Discs off colour

PostPosted by anchorman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Haha, don't get booked Keith.

You don't need to do that all the time but you can do it every now and again. You'll feel the friction recover next time you drive it.
© 2017 RAV4driversclub.com
No part of this post may be copied out of this forum without express permission of Anchorman.

Any advice given is meant to be helpful and in good spirit. No liability is accepted for loss , damage or injury. WORK SAFELY

RAV4driversclub.com - Made for RAV4 drivers, suitable for all.

Nothing I write is intended to directly offend anyone no matter how it comes across.
And another thing......

20years_RAV4.jpg
anchorman
Club Moderator
Club Moderator

Primary Vehicle: Mazda CX5 T180 eater
Year: 2015
Trim Level: Sportnav
Fuel Type: Euro VI diesel

Previous

Return to SUV Technical Q & A