Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

ibb.co Blackflagged

New Member? just post a little intro here and say hello!

ibb.co Blackflagged

PostPosted by Hoovie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:39 pm

The Free image host "ibb.co" should NOT be used currently as it has been found to host malware on the host.

See report here:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/b55301 ... /detection

It would appear that not all AV programs are picking up it being a problem site, so watch out for your checker - it may be letting a problem into your system!

the pictures usually start with the word "image" followed by the domain "ibb.co" if you need to identify them
on this forum, I have changed the image string to read TEMP BANNED PICTURE HOST , but please note this is not foolproof if the internet address is within [IMG] tags, so be warned!

PS. I used ibb.co to host some of the forum icons and images after Photobucket f'ed us all up, so I am changing those as I find them, so you may see missing icons for a while. if you do, please reply to this message so I know to correct. (I have used some temporary ranking icons which people may notice, which is the main bit hosted by ibb.co)
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Fuel Type: Petrol
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

Return to Welcome to the Club!