Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

Vivaro Camper Conversion

Got a Tent, Campervan or Motorhome? Tow a Caravan or a Trailer? Thinking of getting one? Want to find accessories? Post your questions and tips in here!

Vivaro Camper Conversion

PostPosted by mariia » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 am

With the weekend being as lovely as it was, we made a start on converting our Vivario into something we can use for camping!
Any thoughts or ideas will be much appreciated!

However, the van still gets used for plumbing work and diving trips so please bare that in mind!

mariia

Re: Vivaro Camper Conversion

PostPosted by Hoovie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 am

Hi. I moved your topic to our "Camping, Caravanning & Motorhome" section :)

Enjoy the conversion. I converted a VW T4 and a T5 to Campervans but also did them so they could stay useful day-to-day workhorses as well :s_thumbsup

If Scuba diving, make sure you have room for something like a Really Useful 64L box to put the damp wetsuits away in temporarily to avoid getting too much moisture inside :)
If you are looking for electrics, check out this eBay Shop ... http://stores.ebay.co.uk/campervankit/ - can't go wrong with that shop :D :s_cool
And if you are looking for any Scuba gear, I am selling off the stuff I have as never going to go again (got a bout of Bronchitus while on a diving holiday off Mombasa quite a few years ago and not breathing well 30M below kinda put me off the sport :( ) - Mares BCD, Mares Quattro Fins, As new Oceanic Full-Suit and a Shortie with just a few hours warm-water dive time, etc. etc.
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Fuel Type: Petrol
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

Return to Camping, Caravanning, Motorhoming and Towing