Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

Club Supporter Membership 2017

New Member? just post a little intro here and say hello!

Club Supporter Membership 2017

PostPosted by Hoovie » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:20 pm

As we look forward to 2017 in a couple of weeks time ( :shok: ) and embark into our 4th full year of Operation at the RAV and SUV Drivers Club, I thought it may be a suitable time to review reasons to be a member of this club and also pick out some of the benefits and enhancements of the Club Supporter Status to both long-standing and new Forum members.

A key change was a New Safer, Faster and More Reliable Platform
Well, it was a little painful getting there with a greater then expected amount of downtime in the transition, but we are now operating on a much faster infrastructure and with greatly enhanced protection against those on the internet who like to either cause mischief for the sake of it by knocking websites out of action, or for monetary gain by hacking sites.

And in the last couple of weeks, we have added in a Response Board Style, which makes forum use on a Mobile phone much easier to use. There is still on-going development work going on it that area, so this is just the start!

And of course a great set of members, always happy to help, advise and have some fun on the forum. Of course, this is not something the "management" has anything to do with, it is YOUR doing, and all we have done is provide a place and environment where it can happen, but it is a bit like a recreation area... you could build the best fun park in the world but if no one came to play, there would be no point; and if the place was full of signs saying "No Ball Games Allowed" and "No Playing On The Grass", people would not bother staying, so thank you all for a great 2016 and making the club what it is :s_howdy-org

As always, there is absolutely and totally no need to be anything other then a Member of the Drivers Club to enjoy yourself here, but IF you were so inclined to do so, you CAN be a Club Supporter and gain extra benefits in recognition of your support :s_yes
For a suggested donation of £10, but the actual amount is up to you, you can be a 2017 Club Supporter and help the club with its expenses. The stuff below is some more detail of what extras Club Supporter Membership gives you.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and I hope 2017 brings you all the best! :xmas_cheer

Club Supporter Benefits

"Why should I be a 'Club Supporter' " I hear you ask yourself?

Well, there are a number of reasons.....

• You get FULL access to the Buy and Sell Forum to advertise ANYTHING* you like (regular members only get to see your adverts, they cannot post any of their own) :driving
  • You will be eligible for any forthcoming prize draws, free-to-enter competitions, and special future promotions :s_cool
  • You get a larger PM Inbox :s_coffee
  • Access to your own exclusive Supporters Club Lounge :table
  • Immediate access to the Supplier Review section to post and read reviews from other Club Members to help with buying decisions :angel: :s_devil
  • Enhanced benefits from Club Partner discounts and offerings :joust
  • You get a warm fuzzy feeling in knowing you are helping a new RAV4 Club grow into hopefully the UKs Premier RAV4 Owners, Drivers and Enthusiasts Club :friends:
  • Oh, and you get a full cool set of LEDs by your name to show your support :yahoo:
Of Course, you don't have to be a Club Supporter to enjoy yourself here, you are most welcome to participate just as much as everyone else and are equally welcome to have fun at the RAV4 Drivers Club
If you do decide to be a member of the Club Supporters Group, then there is a £10 Annual contribution suggested, but the amount is totally up to you. Note that for ease of administration purposes, new or renewed Club Supporter Membership will run to the end of the 2017 calendar year and not for 12 months, so you may wish to adjust the contribution amount to take account of that? Season Ticket renewals are not automatically applied and Donations are non-refundable.

How To Join

To join the Club Supporters, the preferred method is PayPal.

Simply send your Contribution to "admin@rav4driversclub.com" via the PayPal website, remembering to include your Forum Username in the comment field, or if that comment field not available, PM "Hoovie" (me!) the Transaction ID so I can link up the payment with your name.
Alternatively, simply click the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page and that will take you to the Paypal site (remember to note down your User Name still!)
Send a PM to 'Hoovie' (me!) to tell me you have joined the Supporters Club so I can look out for the PayPal transaction.
Once donation is confirmed, I will then upgrade your membership status and add you to the "Club Supporter (2017)" Group (please note this may take a couple of days to action).

Many thanks in advance for your kind support to this Club.

Admin

* ANYTHING is anything Legal & Decent, within the agreement of the rules of the RAV4 Drivers Club. Also see the Signature Rules and The Trading Post topics for further information.
The forum management and owner have the final say on appropriateness of any posts and reserve the right to remove any posts or topics.
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Fuel Type: Petrol
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

Re: Club Supporter Membership 2017

PostPosted by Uncle bob » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Donation sent ...here's to 2017 :s_thumbsup
Past Rav4's owned......
1996 import 3 door RAV4 J type.
2004 XT3 3 door.
RAV4 DRIVERS CLUB. The number one choice for UK Rav4 owners.
My big jobs thread....post15823.html#p15823
Uncle bob
Club Moderator
Club Moderator

Primary Vehicle: Lexus
Year: 2006
Trim Level: SC430
Other Vehicle: Toyota Aygo
Trim: Sport

PostPosted by shcm » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Likewise! Done. :s_thumbsup
My RAV4 Average: ImageImageImage

My Urban Cruiser Average: ImageImageImage

This post is © 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 rav4driversclub.com
shcm
Club Moderator
Club Moderator

Primary Vehicle: RAV 4.4 Hybrid
Year: 2016
Trim Level: Excel with TSS
Fuel Type: Petrol/Electric
Other Vehicle: Urban Cruiser
Year: 2012
Trim: 1.4 D4D
Fuel Type: Diesel

PostPosted by CharlieFarlie » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Well said Hoovie and thank you for your efforts in keeping the club up and running for the past 3 sucesful years. It seems like it was 3 months where the hell does time go ???

Will sort my subs out when I can get on the desk top I have no chance of working it out on this pad.. :s_thumbsup

A fabulous Christmas to everyone followed by an ACE new year . I'm replacing all the soffits facia and barge boards and guttering over the Christmas period. Well it'll keep me out the pub !! :D
For when the one great scorer comes to mark against your name... He marks not that you won or lost.. But how you played the game..
CharlieFarlie
Club Moderator
Club Moderator

Primary Vehicle: Rav4 Invincible Auto
Year: 2013
Trim Level: Invincible Automatic
Fuel Type: 2.2 Diesel
Other Vehicle: Toyota IQ Right foot
Trim: Trainer
Fuel Type: Petrol . = fumes..

PostPosted by ROGER_37 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Donation sent. :s_howdy-org keep up the good work admins.
ROGER_37
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: RAV4
Year: 2011
Trim Level: XT-R
Fuel Type: 2.2 DIESEL

PostPosted by RAVAsher » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Doing a cracking job Hoovie and also the other moderators too.
Really do enjoy being on the forum some excellent advice even though it may not be tondonwith a Rav.
Have gained some valuable advice that would've been difficult as I'm not clued on many things and it's great to know it's just a matter of typing a few lines and all the advice and reassurance in some instances has been fantastic.
So goodbye 2016 and welcome 2017. My PayPal is set up automatically so contribution should be with you next few days.
Well done again guys for an awesome forum

:s_thumbsup :s_thumbsup
Formally knows as "Yaris781"
It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not!!

fully charged ready to go now. wireless charging can be recharged on the go without looking for a PowerPoint
RAVAsher
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: 4.3
Trim Level: T180
Other Vehicle: Rav 4
Year: 2002
Trim: 2.0 VVTi VX

PostPosted by Hoovie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Thanks all for your support.

Due to my current predicament, not posting much but am reading :s_thumbsup
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

PostPosted by jase hutch » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Donation sent.. Thanks Hoovie... :)
jase hutch
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: 4.2. 3dr
Year: 2004
Trim Level: XT3
Other Vehicle: Toyota IQ
Year: 2011
Trim: Auto

PostPosted by Cragz » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:57 am

Donation now sent from myself, thanks for the good work on the club Hoovie
Craig
Cragz
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: Rav4 4.4
Year: 2014
Trim Level: D-4-D AWD Invincible
Fuel Type: 2.0 Diesel

PostPosted by CharlieFarlie » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:39 pm

Done .
For when the one great scorer comes to mark against your name... He marks not that you won or lost.. But how you played the game..
CharlieFarlie
Club Moderator
Club Moderator

Primary Vehicle: Rav4 Invincible Auto
Year: 2013
Trim Level: Invincible Automatic
Fuel Type: 2.2 Diesel
Other Vehicle: Toyota IQ Right foot
Trim: Trainer
Fuel Type: Petrol . = fumes..

Next