Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

SCV time ?

If you have a Technical Question about your Toyota RAV4 or other SUV then this is the place to post it in!
Forum rules
Please note all information is provided with good intention, but provided as is, with no guarantee given or implied.

You should make you own investigations and validation of information and the RAV4 Drivers Club will not be held responsible for any errors and incidents due to information provided here

Work Safely and within your own capabilities and experience

Re: SCV time ?

PostPosted by sich1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:06 pm

yup 5mm. bought myself a half decent set of allen keys by wera, just needed an excuse really.....can never enough tools ;)

anyway, i had heard the bolts can be a pig to move sometimes.luckily all mine where ok moderate pressure and they released without wrecking the bolt or snapping off.just got to wait for the parts to arrive now then i best get busy as i have a drive down to Torquay next week and dont want to be stuck with no power going up hills :(

stu
sich1
'750 Club' Member
'750 Club' Member

Primary Vehicle: 4.2 D4D
Year: 2004
Trim Level: xt3
Fuel Type: diesel

Previous

Return to SUV Technical Q & A