Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

Why be a 'Club Supporter'?

Why be a 'Club Supporter'?

PostPosted by Hoovie » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Club Supporter Benefits

"Why should I be a 'Club Supporter' " I hear you ask yourself?

Well, there are a number of reasons.....

• You get FULL access to the Buy and Sell Forum to advertise ANYTHING* you like (regular members only get to see your adverts, they cannot post any of their own) :good:
  • You will be eligible for forthcoming prize draws, free-to-enter competitions, and special future promotions :s_cool
  • You get a larger PM Inbox :s_coffee
  • Access to your own exclusive Supporters Club Lounge :table
  • Immediate access to the Supplier Review section to post and read reviews from other Club Members to help with buying decisions :angel: :s_devil
  • Enhanced benefits from Club Partner discounts and offerings :joust
  • You get a warm fuzzy feeling in knowing you are helping a new RAV4 Club grow into hopefully the UKs Premier RAV4 Owners, Drivers and Enthusiasts Club :friends:
  • Oh, and you get a cool set of green LEDs by your name to show your support :yahoo:
Of Course, you don't have to be a Club Supporter to enjoy yourself here, you are most welcome to participate just as much as everyone else and are equally welcome to have fun at the RAV4 Drivers Club
If you do decide to be a Club Supporters Group, then there is a £10 Annual contribution suggested. Note that Club Supporter member runs to the end of the calendar year and not for 12 months, so you may wish to adjust the contribution amount to take account of that? Season Ticket renewals are not automatically applied and Donations are non-refundable.

How To Join

To join the Club Supporters, the preferred method is PayPal.
Simply send your Contribution to "admin@rav4driversclub.com" via the PayPal website, remembering to include your Forum Username in the comment field, or if that comment field not available, PM "Hoovie" (me!) the Transaction ID so I can link up the payment with your name.
Alternatively, simply click the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page and that will take you to the Paypal site (remember to note down your User Name still!)
Send a PM to 'Hoovie' (me!) to tell me you have joined the Supporters Club so I can look out for the PayPal transaction.
Once donation is confirmed, I will then upgrade your membership status (please note this may take a couple of days to action). Many thanks in advance for your kind support to this Club.

If you want to 'prepare' your Club Supporter Membership, you can carry out the following procedure if you want, BUT ... you must still PM me to tell me you have joined and your Paypal Transaction ID or email address so I can match it all up :s_yes

• Go to your User control Panel
  • Select the Club Supporters select button
  • make sure the "join selected" drop down is visible
  • Press submit.

Admin

* ANYTHING is anything Legal & Decent, within the agreement of the rules of the RAV4 Drivers Club. Also see the Signature Rules and The Trading Post topics for further information.
The forum management and owner have the final say on appropriateness of any posts and reserve the right to remove any posts or topics.
Last edited by Hoovie on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Reason: Updated Information and Post for New Year!
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Fuel Type: Petrol
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

Re: Why be a 'Club Supporter'?

PostPosted by Hoovie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Just thought as we've have a lot of new members recently, I would mention that we have a Club Supporter program :s_smile

Totally optional, but there are a few benefits as described in the post above which may be of interest :s_thumbsup
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

PostPosted by Gus » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm waiting for the platinum level of membership. :s_howdy
Gus (aka :s_crazy :s_wacko )
Ravi 140bhp Diesel Avg Consumption 2009 - 2012 40.9MPG Ravii 150bhp Diesel Avg Consumption 2012 - 2015 39.7MPG
Mazda CX-3 2.0ltr Petrol Auto Image
Gus
'750 Club' Member
'750 Club' Member

Primary Vehicle: Mazda CX-3
Year: 2015
Trim Level: Sport Nav
Other Vehicle: Triumph America
Year: 2012
Trim: Cruiser

PostPosted by anchorman » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Gus wrote:I'm waiting for the platinum level of membership. :s_howdy

You're pure gold to us gus.
© 2017 RAV4driversclub.com
No part of this post may be copied out of this forum without express permission of Anchorman.

Any advice given is meant to be helpful and in good spirit. No liability is accepted for loss , damage or injury. WORK SAFELY

RAV4driversclub.com - Made for RAV4 drivers, suitable for all.

Nothing I write is intended to directly offend anyone no matter how it comes across.
And another thing......

20years_RAV4.jpg
anchorman
Club Moderator
Club Moderator

Primary Vehicle: Mazda CX5 T180 eater
Trim Level: Sportnav
Fuel Type: Euro VI diesel

PostPosted by Gus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:37 am

anchorman wrote:You're pure gold to us gus.

Abba?
Gus (aka :s_crazy :s_wacko )
Ravi 140bhp Diesel Avg Consumption 2009 - 2012 40.9MPG Ravii 150bhp Diesel Avg Consumption 2012 - 2015 39.7MPG
Mazda CX-3 2.0ltr Petrol Auto Image
Gus
'750 Club' Member
'750 Club' Member

Primary Vehicle: Mazda CX-3
Trim Level: Sport Nav
Other Vehicle: Triumph America
Year: 2012
Trim: Cruiser