Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

Changing Forum Styles from your Control Panel

Posts on how to use the Forum Features, Posting Files, Setting Time Zones, Displays Styles etc. Got a tip for fellow members? Post it here. Want a Feature and cannot find? Ask here!

Re: Changing Forum Styles from your Control Panel

PostPosted by DavidWilson » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Hoovie wrote:
The PM system take a little getting used to. I think it may be just a quirk you are seeing? for example, When you send a PM, it is in the outbox and stays in there until the recipient reads it, so on the face of it, it looks like the PM has not been sent. It only goes into the Sent box once it is read.
Ideally, there could be an OUTBOX for PMs not yet sent, SENT for ones gone and not read, and a READ for when it is read .... but we don't have that :s_laughat

Oh I noticed my sent PMs stayed for a time in the Outbox, I wondered why. Thanks for explaining.

David
RAV4 Drivers Club, the best Toyota RAV4 forum in the UK!

Previous owner of LC3, RAV 4.3 2.2 diesel and 4.3 XT4 2.0 petrol, and many other Toyotas!

20years_RAV4.jpg
DavidWilson
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: Honda CRV Auto
Year: 2012
Trim Level: SE+
Fuel Type: Petrol
Other Vehicle: Honda Jazz CVT
Trim: EX

Re: Changing Forum Styles from your Control Panel

PostPosted by Hoovie » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:55 pm

DavidWilson wrote:
Hoovie wrote:
The PM system take a little getting used to. I think it may be just a quirk you are seeing? for example, When you send a PM, it is in the outbox and stays in there until the recipient reads it, so on the face of it, it looks like the PM has not been sent. It only goes into the Sent box once it is read.
Ideally, there could be an OUTBOX for PMs not yet sent, SENT for ones gone and not read, and a READ for when it is read .... but we don't have that :s_laughat

Oh I noticed my sent PMs stayed for a time in the Outbox, I wondered why. Thanks for explaining.

David

It really doesn't make sense, does it? but it works as the writer designed it!
Welcome to the best RAV4 Drivers Club in Europe ... come and join in the fun!

Sell on Line? Get a Website Designed, Built and Hosted, complete with Shop facilities from just £99
Visit SBS Borders for custom Web Design and Hosting services, and more besides
Hoovie
Admin
Admin

Primary Vehicle: Vauxhall Corsa!
Year: 2017
Trim Level: SE
Other Vehicle: VW Camper Vans

Previous

Return to Forum How To's & Wish List