Search the Forum * View unanswered posts * View unread posts * View new posts * View active topics * Visit the Club Shop * See Club Members Deals

Reducing photo's to upload.

Posts on how to use the Forum Features, Posting Files, Setting Time Zones, Displays Styles etc. Got a tip for fellow members? Post it here. Want a Feature and cannot find? Ask here!

Re: Reducing photo's to upload.

PostPosted by Metal Mickey » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 am

Davrav wrote:Steve Austin lives!

........and i didn't cost several million dollars to build!

I thought about being an understudy for Robocop, lol.

Mike.
Metal Mickey

PostPosted by RAVAsher » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Metal Mickey wrote:if I could go back in time I would have never rocked on a chair!!!!

Copying the above from Yaris (Ash) and also it was falling off a chair i smashed my hand, quite badly to be honest :shok: but where i am leading is i see i am not the only one having troubles uploading pic's as i have an X ray of my hand..............can someone explain please how to reduce a photo so it can be uploaded or worst casr senario i could email it to someone's privare email address if they could put it on this site as my pic. for me?

Mike169

weird lol been trying to upload pictures on a post for Charlie and came across this
1. this post was on my birthday :birthday :birthday
just looked at your picture of your x-rays :s_sad
2 your x-rays are quite similar to my lower back ive got a few screws and have a few wires connected to the nerves that travel from the brain to my legs through the spinal cord and been wired up to stimulator fitted in my stomach which is controlled by a hand held remote. I always get asked how I broke my leg because I use crutches people tend to think I've broken my leg so a good way to start a conversation. the looks on peoples faces when I've finished my story :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: I lost all feeling in my right leg below the knee and have foot drop so wear a splint on right leg hence why I use crutches also it takes a lot of weight off my back too so less pain or if we're shopping usually hire a shop mobility scooter.
3.I cant go through airport scanners ( I think its because of the stimulator not screws etc)and carry a card that "allegedly" is used world wide so skip the normal machine and they have to use a special hand held scanner.
its brilliant when walking through some shops can let the anti theft alarms off which can be amusing especially that I'm on crutches and don't have any bags etc.
bad point can give me an unwanted electric shock which can be quite a jolt sometimes and all because of rocking on a chair ( really wish I paid attention to the teachers and tutors when in school and college) I still get tempted sometimes but the stimulator gives unwanted jolts when anything is pressed on my back so a kind of warning I suppose. can be awkward when sat down so sit in weird positions
I have pictures if anyone is interested :s_drinks :s_drinks

still trying to load these photos up :s_no :s_no
I've opened a photo bucket account but the links don't seem to work and confusing me like anything.

Ash
Formally knows as "Yaris781"
It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not!!

fully charged ready to go now. wireless charging can be recharged on the go without looking for a PowerPoint
RAVAsher
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: 4.3
Year: 2006
Trim Level: T180
Fuel Type: Diesel
Other Vehicle: Rav 4
Year: 2002
Trim: 2.0 VVTi VX
Fuel Type: Petrol

PostPosted by Metal Mickey » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 am

Hi Ash

Paulus17, Paul, well i emailed him my photo and he very kindly resized it for me using Photoshop and and also offered to chat me through how to do it using that service as he also said it can be a bit daunting at first. I have actually emailed him my next photo to kindly ask if he'd resize a new one, he is sooooo fast, i am sure he would be only too pleased to help you out in some way.
I'd be interested in seeing 'your engineering', i have had 11 operations myself and have other metal parts but my wrist is the only one i have photo's of at home......anyway i suggest you have a chat with Paul if you wish to?

Mike
Metal Mickey

PostPosted by RAVAsher » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Thanks Micky
Hoovie talked me through it last night. I think I was doing it right and it was the computer that was the issue. Will try again later and if I have no joy I'll let Paul know.
I'll send you some photos got no X-rays as mine were all MRI but I don't have any copies but do have a few photos
Bit busy tonight and tomorrow with eid so will send u some as soon as eid quite a down

Thanks again
Ash
Formally knows as "Yaris781"
It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not!!

fully charged ready to go now. wireless charging can be recharged on the go without looking for a PowerPoint
RAVAsher
Club Supporter
Club Supporter

Primary Vehicle: 4.3
Year: 2006
Trim Level: T180
Other Vehicle: Rav 4
Year: 2002
Trim: 2.0 VVTi VX

PostPosted by Paulus17 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 am

Avatar looks good Mike :s_thumbsup
Paulus17
Club Master
Club Master

PostPosted by TheGreenMachine2 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:08 pm

Crikey! :O You did a good job on your wrist! :(
Strange how something as seemingly simple as falling off a chair can do so much damage.
All the best for a full recovery.
TheGreenMachine2
Club Member
Club Member

Primary Vehicle: Mk1 Rav4
Year: 1999
Trim Level: GX
Other Vehicle: Vauxhall Cavalier
Year: 1994
Trim: LS